TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Warragul Marine shopify website. By using this site, including all orders made through this site you are subject to the full terms and conditions outlined below. By using the Warragul Marine Centre Shop, you agree to all terms and conditions. Warragul Marine Centre reserves the right to make changes to this website and these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice.
We provide general information about Warragul Marine Centre and the products and services we offer. The information within our website has been created solely for the purpose of providing information about Warragul Marine Centre and the services and products we offer. Warragul Marine Centre reserves the right to change, delete or move any of the material on the Warragul Marine Centre Shop at any time without notice.
Warragul Marine Centre is not liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access the Warragul Marine Centre shop. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the Warragul Marine Centre Shop, your use of the Warragul Marine Centre website, reliance on the Warragul Marine Shop, inability to access the Warragul Marine Shop or any of the information or materials available on the Warragul Marine Centre shop, regardless of the cause of action.
We have made every effort to ensure that the content of this Shop is complete, true and accurate, although we do not provide any warranty or guarantee in relation to the contents of this Shop. All implied warranties or guarantees are expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Privacy, Security & Personal Information.
All of the material on and in relation to this Shop is and remains the property of Warragul Marine Centre at all times, or in the case of some material, a third party. You are not permitted to copy, reproduce, modify, transmit, post, or distribute, whether electronically or otherwise, any material from the website. Any other use of the Shop material constitutes a breach of Warragul Marine Centre’s copyright and other proprietary rights. You may share our webpage URL for private and non-commercial purposes only.
The Warragul Marine Centre Shop contains links that continue to external sites that are not under our control. We do not operate these websites and therefore are not responsible for the collection or handling of personal information by the operators of these websites. These websites have their own privacy policies, and we encourage you to review them.
We do not endorse or make any representations about the accuracy of the information or make any claims regarding the products or services found on an external site.
We have no responsibility for linked websites and provide them solely for your information and convenience. You access such sites and use the products and services on external sites at your own risk.
Warragul Marine Centre is the owner and authorised user of all intellectual property in and associated with this Shop. Warragul Marine Centre is also the owner or authorised user of the trademarks, logos, names and designs, copyrights, internet domain names, and other similar rights whether registered or unregistered, in and associated with the Shop.
BY placing an order with Warragul Marine Centre online you agree to the below online ordering terms and conditions:
- You agree that when prompted you are proving current, complete, and truthful details when asked to do so.
- At the time of order, you agree to the pricing that has been calculated for you. This includes delivery costs. (NOTE: We have the ability to contact you or cancel your order if pricing is incorrect – See price errors terms and conditions below.)
- By submitting an online order, you represent and warrant that you are the authorised individual of the preferred payment method and authorise us to charge your order including taxes and freight charges to that payment method. If the card (or other methods) cannot be verified, is invalid, or is not otherwise acceptable, your order may be suspended or cancelled automatically.
- Our system may automatically flag orders, or we have the ability to ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details and identity to enable us to process any orders placed through the Site before dispatch.
Additional Online Order Terms & Conditions
- Quantity in stock does not take into account the orders already placed in the system which are yet to be processed by the dispatch team. It is possible that an order placed earlier will receive the product before you resulting in a possible delay. Inventory discrepancy can also affect the accuracy of the stock status displayed on our website. If this occurs our online sales team will contact you.
- Colour swatches within our site is as accurate as possible, however, please note that product colours in-store may vary from what is displayed on your computer monitor and may vary from monitor to monitor and device to device.
- In some cases, some items, sizes, colours and styles might not be available or might be temporarily or permanently out of stock. We apologise if this occurs and we will be in contact with you if it occurs.
- Some products might require self-assembly or you may be required to obtain the assistance of a professional assembler at your own cost and expense.
Cancellation by you:
In a situation that you would like to cancel your order, an attempt to cancel an order must be made before dispatch. Cancellations attempted after the order has been dispatched will result in you, the customer, having to pay the shipping and handling charges on the package that has already been dispatched and the additional cost of shipping the package back. Your remaining balance will not be refunded until the package has arrived back out of our dispatch facility.
Cancellations are best communicated via phone at 03 5623 6250 immediately after ordering during business hours. If outside of business hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation by us:
Before an order is dispatched (Even if it has been accepted by us), we can cancel your full order or any part of an order.
Reasons for cancellation by us:
- The ordered Products are not available.
- There was an error in the price, or the product description posted on our website within a product in your order.
- Your order has been placed in breach of these terms and conditions.
- If your order has been cancelled by us, we will provide you with notice of the cancellation, and will not charge you for the cancelled order or additional.
Delivery dates vary depending on your location and order size. Please allow up to 5-10 working days for delivery through our online store. Delivery times are based on the date of dispatch, not the date or order.
Additional freight costs are payable on top of the products in your order. Several different delivery methods may be used depending on the type of order and availability when your order is placed.
By placing an online order with us you are agreeing to our full shipping and delivery terms and conditions that can be found HERE.
We do not provide international freight service.
Warragul Marine Centre reserves the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice. Pricing errors may be caused by misprints, human errors, stock errors, system errors and omissions. If an order is placed and a pricing error has occurred, we reserve the right to cancel your order and refund your money without notice.
Fees & Charges
- All prices shown on this Site are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Warragul Marine Centre reserves the right to change prices at any time.
- Purchase price of each Product within your order.
- Any other fees and charges set out in these terms and conditions.
- All fees and charges identified in these terms and conditions and all prices for the Products as shown on the Site are inclusive of GST (unless otherwise indicated).
Please refer to our Shipping and Delivery page which is included as part of these terms and conditions.
Returns & Warranties
Please refer to our Returns and Warranties. page which is included as part of these terms and conditions.
By using the Warragul Marine Centre website, you bear all responsibility and risk for the use of this site and all information contained within.
- We do not guarantee that any information or content/ files within the site obtained from or through this Website is free from viruses or other faults or defects.
- You are responsible for scanning any information for viruses.
- Our liability in relation to any viruses or other faults or defects is subject to the limitations contained in these Terms.
- You are responsible for scanning any information for viruses.
- By using this site, you agree that we have no responsibility or liability to you or any other person for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential, or economic), regardless of cause, negligence or otherwise, which may be the direct or indirect result of any such information.